It’s not easy to DIY nail art, but it may be fun. Many people believe that it is time-consuming and complex. You no longer need to invest effort in order to learn nail art. You can now buy the Best Nail Stampers and you can do this simple DIY project.
Anyone can enjoy the design, color and pattern without much effort. All you need is a base coat, any color of your choice and the nail stamper. Now, all you have to do is just press your stamp onto the plate and then onto your nails. It’s that easy!
What are Nail Stampers?
Nail stampers are rubber-tipped tools used to transfer images onto the nail. The process works by applying a design to paper, then pressing it onto the surface of wet polish and removing the paper right away. Standard designs can be applied directly to nails or objects such as phone cases, if desired.
Stampers may be made of rubber or metal, and can be purchased in a variety of shapes. The names of specific stampers often tell you what they are used for, such as grass stampers that have fine-pointed tips similar to the type used with green nail polish.
Here’s what you need to consider before purchasing a nail stamper:
- Easy to use: If you’re a newbie, look for one that is simple to operate and will not break down on you.
- Durable: Ensure that the stamper has a sturdy handle and is easy to grip.
- Replacement head and scraper: If you’re using a nail stamper, prefer one with a replaceable head.
- Full coverage: If you have extremely long nails, make sure the nail stamper provides complete coverage.
- Stamp well: Make sure the stamper you pick works properly. When you stamp, you may see right through them and obtain the correct pattern on your nails.
- Cleaning is easy: With a mild soap, lint roller, or water, using an easy-to-clean stamper is ideal.
10 Best Nail Stampers
Here are the 10 best nail stampers:
1) MoYou-London CRYSTAL CLEAR STAMPER
The Crystal Clear Stamp & Scraper has a transparent silicone base and cylinder so you can easily see where you’re stamping.
- H 5.4cm x 3.9cm x 3.44cm Silicone Stamp with Top Diameter of 3.9cm and Bottom Diameter of 4cm
- There are two detachable caps: one at the top to cover the head of the stamper and another at the bottom to allow inspection.
- A complete set of tools is included in this package, including a Clear Crystal Scraper and packaging.
- The Stamp and Scrapers work with any nail art image plate or stamping nail polish.
How to stamp:
- Remove the transparent protective covering from the screen.
- To the design you wish to stamp, apply your preferred nail polish.
- Remove any extra nail polish with a MoYou Stamp & Scraper at a 45-degree angle.
- With the MoYou™ Stamp & Scraper, carefully rub over the selected design to remove any residue.
- Roll the MoYou™ Stamp & Scraper over your nail to transfer the design.
- Apply a top coat for better durability.
2) Clear Jelly Stamper
- WHERE DO YOU STAMP: Our transparent stamper allows you to stamp images on your nails with precision and simplicity.
- THE ORIGINAL AND UNIQUE: we are the original inventors of the transparent stamper, which is patented in North America.
- 1 Big Bling, 1 Lil Bling, and 1 Bling – Cubed Stamper are included in the kit.
All you need is nail polish and a stamper to create beautiful nail designs. A clear jelly stamper like this one is by far the best choice for stamping because its soft material does not crack easily unlike other hard plastic stampers.
The stamp is clear and not brittle at all due to its jelly material that’s why it won’t crack easily. If you put a little pressure on your nails, you can always use soap and water to clean it up. Plus its big size makes it easier to use on your toes, you will need a bigger stamp anyway when using nail art polishes that are mainly designed for toes.
The handles are not the best but if you would be gentle with them then they will last longer. Also having an extra handle is great because in case your first one gets lost or dirty you have a spare.
The scrapers that come with it are great because they work well and do not damage the surface of the stamper. If the scraper comes in contact with your nails then simply use soap and water to wipe it off, this will ensure that you can clean it up whenever it might touch your nails.
The scrapers are made of holographic material so it’s super shiny and glitters when the light hits it. I think this is a great feature because you can easily find them in your messy drawer.
3) PUEEN Nail Art Soft Squishy Silicone Set
The scraper is used to ensure that the right quantity of polish remains on the design plate for the finest result. With no mess and no fuss, you’ll be able to apply your designs from the Image Plate onto your nails.
Each Set Includes:
- 1 piece of Crystal Stamper handle
- 2 pieces of Stamper Head (in 2 different colors)
- 2 pieces of Scraper Card (in 2 different colors)
- Soft Silicone Stampers
- 28mm stamper head
- Handle Finish: Stainless Steel in Gold
- Stamper Head Color: Purple & Off White
4) Makartt 4 pcs Nail Stamping Templates Kit
- 4 pieces Clear Nail Stampers
- 4 pieces Nail Scrapers
- 4 pieces Silicone Nail Art Stamper
How to Use
- On the nail, apply a base coat or traditional polish.
- Apply the stamping polish to the appropriate portion of a plate.
- Make a scraper with the handle at a 45-degree angle and scrape off extra polish from the interior to the outside quickly and firmly.
- To collect the design, press the stamper with a smooth rolling motion. The design is transferred to the stamp.
- Roll the image on your nail in a slow, delicate rolling motion to stamp it there. The picture is transferred to your nail.
- Follow the same procedure for all of your nails.
- After stamping nail art, apply a top coat for long-lasting wear.
- If you’re having trouble printing the photos, try washing the stamper or using a different brand of nail polish;
- Clean the stamper head with a lint roller or cotton pads moistened slightly with alcohol instead of nail polish remover or other corrosive liquid, which will harm the stamper head! Please clean the stamper using only a lint roller or soft cotton buds dampened slightly with alcohol.
5) Maniology Pencil Stamper
About this item:
- PRECISION STAMPING: This is our tiniest silicone stamper yet, with a diameter of 0.6 inches.
- For more control, use the five-inch pencil with a long 5-inch handle that feels just like a pencil.
- FLAT ANGLE CLEAN-UPS: The flat angled clean-up brush cleans up any little blunders.
- PROTECTED: Cover both brush ends and stamper with protective caps to keep them safe.
- HARD CORE STAMPERS: For a fresh start, we’ve included (1) extra silicone stamper head.
6) Winstonia Nail Art Stamper
One thing I really like about the Winstonia brand is that it has an affordable price range. They have basic black and pink ones which are the most used colors in nail stamping for basic designs. Their designs look so much better than any other brand online. And of course, they’re really easy to use!
You just need to simply find the image that you would like to copy, then put it on top of any polish you want to use for this mani, and press the stampers down. It’s that easy!
About this item:
- Extremely Soft: With a sticky and tacky surface, reaching the corner of most curved nails without straining and it will pick up even the tiniest details.
- NO HARD ROLLING OR PRESSING: After scraping off any excess nail polish with the included scraper card, gently stamp over the picture to witness the miraculous transformation!
- JUMBO DIMENSION COVERAGE: The pad has a diameter of roughly 1.58″ and can be used on long and wide nails. Ideal for full-image plating, as well as the reverse stamping approach
- EASY TO CLEAN UP: Remove nail polish or dirt with clean scotch tape or a lint roller. DO NOT use nail polish remover, acetone, or cotton to cleanse. PRIME AT YOUR OWN RISK!
I highly recommend the Winstonia nail art stamper set, especially if you’re a beginner. The price and quality is the best in my opinion plus it comes in black and pink which are the most useful colors in doing nail art.
7) Konad Nail Art Double Side Stamp Set
This is the best stamper to use if you are using more than one color or art at the same time, especially when it comes to large stamping plaques. It is most often used in Konading with larger plates, though can be used with the small plates as well, you just need to adjust your stippling.
How to use:
a) Use a base coat on your nails.
b) Place the image inside the Konad stamper with its silicone side down and stamp on your nails. You can pat your fingers since their own weight, if not placed correctly, causes them to move about somewhat. However, using the silicone helps them to stay in place.
c) Use your nail to press the design on one side of the stamp, starting at the center and working outwards. If you want to use a different design on each nail, repeat this procedure with a new design on each finger.
d) To finish, gently apply the top coat over your nails to seal in the design.
8) Mini Double Sided Clear Stamper
- Create gorgeous stamped nails from all-over designs to accents and icons with this reusable double-sided mini stamper!
- Included a transparent cap.
- Big Side: 15/16in (23mm) Small Side: 5/8in (16mm)
How To Stamp
If you’re still having difficulties with stamping images, check out our suggestions and techniques for stamping:
- Remove the plastic covering and transparent film from your stamping plate, then remove the metal cover. Clean your plate after each usage with either non-acetone or acetone nail polish remover that doesn’t contain oils, as well as when you initially receive it. Remove dried polish using tape on the sticky side.
- Place a thick coat of stamping nail polish on the design you wish to stamp in a few strokes.
- Hold a plastic card at a 45-degree angle and carefully scrape the surface to remove any excess polish. Scrape just once, don’t press the card to the plate too firmly, and work as swiftly as possible to avoid drying.
- Immediately after scraping, quickly move the design to your stamper by rolling it once lightly from one side to the other or directly into it.
- If your photo doesn’t come out, there may be a variety of issues. You may need to work faster, scrape differently (use less pressure or a new angle), prime your stamper (with acetone or a mild nail file/buffer) or use another opaque nail polish that takes longer to dry.
- With an oil-free, completely dry base color, quickly transfer the impression from the stamper to a nail. It’s best to squish the stamper with a softer push rather than rolling it from side to side when using other stamper heads. Use a flat brush or a cotton swab soaked in acetone or nail polish remover to remove any remaining nail polish from your skin and cuticles. You may also use tape to lift extra polish off your skin.
- When your design is completely dry, apply a fresh top coat with as few strokes as possible. Hold the brush parallel to the nail and make a big drop at the cuticle while applying, avoiding touching the nail with the bristles to assist prevent smearing.
9) BORN PRETTY Rectangle Nail Stamping
- BORN PRETTY is a quality brand.
- 12cm*6cm in size
- Stainless steel
- Nail Art Stamping Plates
- 10PCS / SET
How to Use:
- The solution should be applied over a base coat or regular polish.
- To the portion of the stamping plate that has been pre-marked, apply the stamping nail polish to your desired image.
- Using a scraper leaning at 45 degrees, scrape excessive polish off swiftly and firmly from the interior to the outside.
- Using a smooth rolling motion, press the stamper immediately to pick up the design. The image is transferred to the stamp.
- Apply a small amount of polish to one nail at a time. Using a gentle rolling motion, stamp the image on your nail.
- Fill in the design on all of your nails using these techniques.
- After the design is complete, apply a top coat for long-lasting wear.
10) BORN PRETTY Silicone Jelly Nail Stamper with Cap and Scraper
- Brand Name: BORN PRETTY
- Item Type: Nail Stamping Tools
- Ingredient: Silicone Jelly Nail Stamper with Cap and Scraper
- Model Number: 38612-1
- G.W: 30g
- Package Contents: 1 pc stamper + 1pc BORN PRETTY Scraper
The Stamper is required for nail art stamping, and it’s best to start with a nail art stamping plate.
- Remove the film from the stamping plate
- Then, using the scraper spread the nail polish evenly over the pattern you want. After that, place a drop of polish on the design and use the scraper to smooth it out.
- Simply stamp the pattern, then apply it to your nails.
You can easily see the image’s location on your nails with this stamper, and there will be no more misplacing.
There are many ways to use a stamper.
- Firstly, when applying nail polish to the stamper, ensure there is enough on the tip for you to transfer it onto your nails.
- Once you have applied this coating, make sure that it is dried before moving on to the next step (optional).
- Next, press the stamper into any type of ink or paint and then just stamp it onto your nails.
- Place the stamper head onto your nail
- Then apply pressure or roll it around in order to leave the pattern on your nails.
- For this, you may need a bit more polish than usual.
- Finally, you can also use any type of image (print) that has been printed out as reference for this process.
To apply the image to your nails:
- First, ensure that this has been pressed onto paper.
- If you are using an image of your own creation, then ensure it is clearly visible on the surface of the printout.
- If there are any creases or wrinkles on the printout, then iron these out before continuing.
- Get some nail polish remover, a few cotton buds and a piece of wax paper. Place the printout face down onto the piece of wax paper.
- Dip the cotton buds into nail polish remover, then use it to smooth out any wrinkles or creases if there are any on your printout. Ensure you only do this to areas where there are wrinkles or creases.
- Place a dot of nail polish onto the back of your stamper. Then use this to pick up an image from the paper and transfer it onto your nails. Use other tools, such as toothpicks, if necessary.
- Repeat this process until you have transferred all the images you want to apply to nails.
Nowadays, there are many types of nail stamps available in the market ranging from basic designs to complicated ones through which you can paint your nails easily. You can try out various other techniques on the stamps and enhance its overall beauty.
Simple Yet Beautiful!
Although you have to buy a stamper separately, it is not at all difficult to use this product. If you are looking for something simple yet beautiful, then stamping is the best thing that can be done. This is because you can have fun with different patterns and colors without much effort or money.
It’s just that you have to buy the stamper but once you get started, it will be one of your favorite things to do! Stamping has become so popular due to its simplicity and the large number of possibilities which are available in this technique.
You just have to purchase a stamper and the most beautiful designs will be at your fingertips. There are a number of sites on the internet which can give you a variety of ideas for creating amazing nail art without going to any salon or spending too much money.
Nail stamping is one of the easiest ways to decorate your nails. You just need the correct nail polish color that closely matches the stamp and then you can easily create patterns on your own nails without even visiting a salon or spending too much money.
Nail stampers are available in all shapes, sizes and colors. You can choose any of them as they are meant for personal use only. It will not be wrong to say that the number of possibilities is unlimited when it comes to getting a unique design each time you stamp!
Nail stampers are inexpensive and they come in different sizes. This means that you can easily have fun with your nails without spending too much effort or money. The best part about nail stamping is that you can do it anytime, anywhere without much effort.
Brand New Look!
All these years, women were spending a lot of money and time in salons to get beautiful nails with different designs. But now, you don’t have to worry about this anymore as you can easily stamp your own nails with the help of a stamper. You can try out various other patterns and designs before visiting a salon and save time and money while having fun with your nails!
Nail stampers are definitely the best choice especially if you’re looking to do something simple yet trendy which will add style to your overall look instantly. If you like nail art, then this is the product that you must own.
In fact, all you need is a stamper and some nail polish colors of your choice and you can create different designs on your nails every day! When it comes to nail stampers, they are great as everyone can use them easily without wasting too much time or effort.
Whether you’re an expert in nail art or just a beginner, then you can use this product without any issues. However, it is important to remember that the type of stamping nail polish you choose for your stamper must be different than normal nail polishes as these are specially formulated in order to work on your stamper properly.
Once again, if you feel like spicing up your nails with some intricate designs, then you just have to buy stampers in order to do so. You can create different types of patterns on your nails whenever you want using this product without much trouble. Whether you are looking for something new and simple or an advanced design, it’s all possible with the help of nail stamping!
How to remove nail stampers?
- You can use any nail polish remover or acetone to remove your stampers.
- You don’t need to wait for the entire image to dry down before you apply topcoat – usually wait at least 2 minutes because it’s faster and easier this way BUT if you accidentally smudge the image after removing it then do not panic, just use a clean stamper to remove the smudge.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I use any type of Nail Polish with the Stampers?
Absolutely! You can use any type of Nail Polish with the Stampers, however since these are not professional nail art brushes you might have some unwanted results if you use certain types of polish. To avoid this make sure to only use fast drying and solid color Acrylic Paints or Gel Polishes .
- What is a Nail Stamping Plate?
A Stamping Plate is a thin metal or plastic plate which has different engraved designs on it that are used to create amazing nail art designs with nails polishes . The best thing about them, other than the beautiful nail art designs they give you, is that you don’t have to be a professional nail artist or even very artistic to create these amazing designs yourself.
- So how do the Nail Stampers work?
These stampers can be used with any nail polishes, however for best results we recommend using either a gel nail polish or a solid color acrylic paint. Using your scraper or an old gift card, pick up a small amount of the nail polish on the tip of it then gently dab it over one of the designs that has been engraved into your Stamping Plate. You can repeat this step to cover all the designs you want to use for your mani.
Immediately after applying your first design, hold your Stamping Plate with its design facing down and gently press your stamper onto it. If done correctly, this will pick up the design of the plate and transfer it to your nail in a beautifully detailed way. Now simply apply your designs onto your nails and finish off with a top coat and you’re good to go!
- How many Nail Stampers come in a set?
Each set contains a few plates that contain different engraved designs . Using the same technique that we described above, you can use these plates to stamp your entire nail or just parts of it. Most Best Nail Stampers come in sets of 10-12 plates and this is more than enough for one person to be able to choose from.
- Will I need anything else to use these Stampers?
No, you won’t! All Best Nail Polish Stampers come with a scraper and a stamper which are both great tools to have when stamping your nails. With a thin coat of nail polish on the stamper head you will be able to pick up the designs and transfer them to your nails without having to go through any hassle.
- Are Stampers easy to clean?
Yes, they are! When you’re done using a plate it’s best practice not to scrape off the nail polish that’s on it but instead apply a few drops of Best Nail Polish Remover over it and let it soak for a few minutes. All leftover nail polish should then come off easily, leaving you with a clean plate that’s ready to be used again.
- Do you have to wait for the stamper design to dry down before applying a topcoat?
You don’t need to wait for the entire image to dry down before you apply a topcoat – usually wait at least 2 minutes because it’s faster and easier this way.
- The design didn’t transfer onto the nail, what do I do?
If your stamping image did not transfer properly and you want to redo it and re-stamp it again then just repeat step 1 where we put on the clear base coat. *Note that when you restamp your nails, you don’t need to clean the stamper with acetone anymore.
- How do I remove the excess nail polish from my stamper?
You can use a cotton bud or tissue to remove the excess nail polish but make sure that it’s not too wet otherwise it will smudge your design.